Wednesday 21 September 2011

T mobile...wanting to change my number>?

alright i want to change my number but what do i need to take with me in order to do that, do i take the social security of the persons phone account its on? and how much does it cost? like $5? btw the phone company is tmobile just in case that matters, thank you in advance.
T mobile...wanting to change my number%26gt;?
I would say its probably free, but they would probably have to post you the new one.
T mobile...wanting to change my number%26gt;?
I think its like 15 unless you are experiencing harassing phone calls or you are moving. You dont need to take anything with you. They just access your act (which you have to verify, so if theres a password on the act or last 4 of social they will need that) and then its just changed in the computer. Takes 5 mins.
  • database
  • automatic stability control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment