Wednesday, 21 September 2011

UC application major change?

i want to change my majors for my UC applications.

is there a way i can do it online or mailing my request?

Also, i have to submit my social security number because apparently they do not have it.

How should i go about doing that because their instructions are confusing.

UC application major change?
You need to contact each individual campus regarding your change in major, although it really doesn't matter.

The UC's do not admit/reject based upon major (as said on it's website).

So basically, when you register, you can simply change it then if you are going to a UC.

good luck
UC application major change?
The University of California applications were due a while ago...I believe the online instructions say to mail them something regarding your changes. Check the website again...

No comments:

Post a Comment