Friday 16 September 2011

Hacking into your own account?

A couple of days ago, I got four e-mails from paypal stating that someone had changed my password, my address, and other information. I immediately call paypal, but no one would talk to me because I wasn't the %26quot;account holder%26quot;. They won't give me any information. I can't reset the password because they changed the social security number, the driver license number, everything. So, I need to hack into my own account to get the new password and change it back. I know its not impossible, but I do know its difficult. Is anyone out there who could help me figure out how to get into my account. I know there is software you can buy online that will help you, but I don't know if its worth it. I don't know if they still have my credit card information, so I need to make sure that I get back into my account. Can anyone help me??
Hacking into your own account?
why not visit personally your credit card office... bring some ID's and your own card and proofs that you own such account... do not try buying software used for hacking coz hacking is a crime... ok
Hacking into your own account?
YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR BANK OR WHOEVER YOU GO THROUGH ...IF YOU HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK INFORMATION ON THERE YOU CAN CANCEL IT AND GET IT CHANGED SO WHOEVER HACKED INTO IT CANNOT USE YOUR FUNDS MY EX DID IT TO ME HE CHANGED EVERYTHING AND WAS BUYING THINGS THROUGH MY BANK ACCOUNT SO I CONTACTED MY BANK AND TOLD THEM AND THEY CHANGED MY ACCOUNT AND CANCELED EVERYTHING I WOULD DO IT NOW BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS THEFT IDENTITY ETC...BE CAREFUL AND HOPEFULLY YOU FIGURE IT OUT...
Well, when you made the account did it ask you for a secret question? The best thing to do would be to notify your bank and see what they can do to prevent anything from being stolen. Also check the account recovery on the PayPal website.
im sure if u could do that u could hack into any bodys account...i would cancel your credit card and just get a new one...or see if u can change your password for your email and/or see if you can look threw ur email and check old passwords and stuff
just make sure your credit card doesnt get changed, and whoever was the previous account holder should contact paypal. Forward the emails you got to paypal saying you changed the info, when you didnt, and explain that, And i dont think there is software you can buy that will let you hack into an account that you dont know any information too. Paypal has very advanced security features, it would take a genious to hack that stuff, somebody most likely had enough information from you that they were able to log in, if you logged in on another computer they could have had software that remembers everything you type, or maybe they just knew some info about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment