Saturday 24 September 2011

Changing name legally in state of Massachusetts for an adult?

I am from the state of Massachusetts. I would like to change my first, middle and last name legally. I am not married. I am in my 30's. Is it possible? Does anyone know if it is possible, can I change it to anything I want? How would I go about doing that? I don't have money for a lawyer, so not sure if I can do it on my own through the internet. I have left a really bad relationship and though nothing was documented, I don't want anyone from that family to find me. I know they probably can using my social security number and that I know I can't change. But, I'd like to change my entire name. Thanks



Nik
Changing name legally in state of Massachusetts for an adult?
Not a problem. A lawyer and a few bucks will solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment