Saturday 24 September 2011

I have a very serious problem! I lost it all! Please help!?

My wallet was stolen along with my I.D. card, Debit card and Social Security Card. I already put a stop to my old debit card and has since gotten a new one before realizing that my bank account number was also in my wallet so I have to change that too huh?



I made a HUGE mistake by carrying everything with me and it seems that this mistake is irreparable. What can I do to prevent fraud if I don't know if I'll be a victim? Do I have to pay? I'm so lost as to what to do. They have all of my information so everything is so easy. I never realized how important your Social Security number is and how vulnerable someone can be when it's in another's possession. I messed up big time and I just want to know how to fix my mistake. Thanks so much!
I have a very serious problem! I lost it all! Please help!?
Call Social Security and tell them what happened they will cancel that number so it can't be used for anything. Debit cards are easily cancelled, so are ID cards. don't panic!

my wallet got lost and nothing happened.
I have a very serious problem! I lost it all! Please help!?
Sorry for your loss! You can try to get a new everything! Call the social security place and maybe you can get them to help you! Have you tried that? My mom lost her credit card at Wal Mart but allshe had to do was shut off the card to put it in the best sense and also my cousin had his identity stolen too. Just fill yourself wiht the love of your family and everything will be fine! Money is easy. Money isnt everything. You can have a happy life with out all that. Just dont get all depressed and lose all of your frineds. Something similar happened to me. Hope everything works out for the best!
No big deal. Once you change all of the numbers, you just watch what is going on, report any off colored expenses. Chances are someone just pcketed the money and threw the rest out with the trash.

Exactly $89 in it when it was lost.
Carrying your SS card around was a big mistake. Contrary to the above statement, there is no way to %26quot;cancel%26quot; a Social Security card or number. You can get a replacement card.



I would consider placing security freezes on your credit record at all 3 credit bureaus.
Have you contacted one of the credit reporting agencies and asked that a fraud alert be put on your account? That will go a long way in preventing more problems. The one company will share the information with the other two.



I don't think Social Security will cancel your number and issue another so don't be surprised if that tip doesn't work out.
FBI has a new case in their hand. Identity theft. call the credit card company and tell them your card has been stolen. next call your bank and tell them the same. with the pin number the thief can take all your money from the bank. next call social services and tell them your identity is at risk. hope this helps and may they catch the thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment