Saturday 24 September 2011

Tn custody laws help im 16 and stuck and dont know what to do!!!!

My gradnparents have raised me since a baby i have seen my dad off and on during that time im 16 now ive been spending alot of more time with him. i hate living with my grandparents my papa is always drunk harassing me and my boyfriend my grandma always has to take care of her mother and has no time for me much. what steps do i need to take to move in with my dad he is much more educated and dosent drink anymore and is very well set finacially and treats me better and will have more time for me and help me with school. how to i go about switching custody form grand parents from him. i wouldnt have to change schools or anything. i dont know if they have joint custody or not and my grandma wont give me my social security number or birth certificate what can i do?
Tn custody laws help im 16 and stuck and dont know what to do!!!!
If your father is pretty well off, then have him pay for you a lawyer and let the lawyer do the work for you. He can get you back with your Dad. He can also get your SS# and birth certificate. Actually you can do that yourself, but a lawyer can do it all. Just have Dad hire him.
Tn custody laws help im 16 and stuck and dont know what to do!!!!
Speak to a guidance counselor at school and see if there's some legal aid available to you......besides the ss number is yours, the school should have it on record, and you can get a copy of you rbirth certificate as that is public record..it will cost a fee and you need to know the county where you were born...ask your guidance counselor for the help...good luck.
For the fact that he is your father he cud file for custody of you in family court your old enough to talk to the judge and tell him or her where u want to live. Talk to your dad about it. Also let him get a good lawyer to help him get your things back.

No comments:

Post a Comment