Saturday 24 September 2011

Please HELP A.S.A.P need Hackers LOTS of them !!!!?

MY FAMILY'S LIFE IS AT RISK PLEASE HELP



Please no rude comments this is NOT A JOKE......

my family's life is at Stake..OR worst .....



i need a hacker who can trace calls and find locations..



My mother have been receiving phone calls from a man who she has never met in her life.

He keeps Harassing her and threatening her.



She went to the State Police Department

to report him she showed him how much he has called..



NO LIES LADY'S N GENTLE MEN 47 calls in one shot. PER DAY



They turn my mother down and said they cant do nothing about it..



he told my mother he knows everything about her..



he repeated he social security number 1 by 1 he got the correct numbers.



he told her where she lives. The names of her own children.

he called up



my father and said him and my mom Had something..



But he keeps calling..



Worst of all the cops wont do anything about it...



he knows my mothers Social Sec number REAL GOOD..



my mother changed her number and he is still calling writing to her email and everything...





so please write back as soon as you can ....



i need a lot of hackers to to help out ..

the cops wont help ....



his number is 0110 529 7777



That's all we have from him.. we changed all our information and he still finds us ..



PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please HELP A.S.A.P need Hackers LOTS of them !!!!?
Sorry but you could be anybody even some crack pot looking for hacking information.let the cops do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment