Saturday 24 September 2011

I need help to get my drivers lisence?

well anyways i need to get my name changed to match my social security number or the other way around and i was wonder how i could do this an easy way i kind of figure i need to get this done now or im gonna have lots of trouble in the world so please if you know an easy way to do this please tell me
I need help to get my drivers lisence?
If your name has changed, you need to update your name change with the Social Security Administration before any other agency will work with you under that name. SSA will require you to provide the legal documentation regarding the name change.
I need help to get my drivers lisence?
just go to the DMV
Only the social security administration can change the name on your social security card. You can go online to download a form but you gotta take it up there.



If you have an ID card that is wrong, take your SS card to the DMV and tell them you need to change the name on your ID.
In most jurisdictions, the probate court handles name changes.
your social security number is with your name. So if your trying to change it to match it your a fraud trying to use someone else's social security number. And there is no easy way when it comes to social security numbers, name changes, and drivers license. Go to the local court house and try to do this but, i doubt you will b/c you know what your effing doing is illegal
This is sort of cluttered but let me see if I can figure this out. One can go to the local court house and do a NAME CHANGE. This process takes about six weeks because they have to do a legal post in the paper to notify everyone. After the post you go in front of a judge that asks you if you are trying to avoid creditors and the police. You say no and he says your name is changed.



With the courts paperwork then you go to the SSA and then with to the DMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment