Saturday 24 September 2011

How can someone get a written print out your conversations over the cell phone word for word?

There is a certain person who had stolen my bag with my personal info in it, however, I was able to get my bag back with everything in it. This person later was able to retrieve a word for word print out of all of my cell phone conversations. The cell provider was T-mobile. Believe it or not, everytime that I had changed my cell phone number, less than 5 minutes later that certain person would call me at the new number. I have changed my cell number serveral times, and as always that person would be the first to call me from an unknown number less than 5 min. of me changing it. T-mobile was clueless about it. This certain person knew my every move. One day, my cousin had told me that her husband had done a word for word print out on her too. She had told me that there's a place in Manhattan, Ny where you can go on the computer and get this info, all you need is the person's social security number. Someone with knownlege, please explain to me how this is done, and what can I stop this.
How can someone get a written print out your conversations over the cell phone word for word?
There is no way to print out a word for word statement of text messaging. Even if they could there would not be enough space to hold all the texts. over1 billion texts are sent and recieved each day, it would be a waste of space to keep them all on a server. It sounds to me like this person works for or knows someone who works for T-Mobile. Every time you changed your number they can just log in and get your new number.
  • How do i make a quilt
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment