Wednesday 21 September 2011

How should I sign my new SSN? Long name, is just my first and last OK?

I just recently changed my name after getting married, signing my full name on the social security number was a little difficult before, now I just added one more name to it. Would it be acceptable to just use my signature of my first and last name?
How should I sign my new SSN? Long name, is just my first and last OK?
It's your security.You need to have it signed full name so there isn't any errors involved in your

Social Security Account.It's your money, you've been paying into it.
How should I sign my new SSN? Long name, is just my first and last OK?
even though its a long name,I would sign the whole name. It would suck to go to the ss office to get a new card. Not saying you half to. Just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment