Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change my identity?

I want to get a new name and/or social security number. I don't want to steal someone else's, but I dont care if I do it legally or illegally. I want to get a drivers license without my old driving record from another state coming up.
How do I change my identity?
well it costs money and since it is illegal who in their right mind is going to give you the recipe for this illegal food. oh nooooooo not meeeeee.
How do I change my identity?
Jeez why? Other than by becoming an informant for the FBI and going into the witness protection program, I don't know how you could do this. You'd have to ask someone into crime...I think
I COULD tell you exactly how to do it, but that would be %26quot;aiding/abetting a CRIMINAL%26quot;.
i'm pretty sure you have to have a reason to legally change your identity. and if you're doing it illegally, that's called identity theft. not a very good idea, considering that people get caught and put in jail for that every day. try driving with the speed limit and parking in the right places. also, don't drink and drive. it's stupid and selfish. you'll kill someone. pretty much the only way to legally change your identity is making a dangerous enemy. then they might let you adopt a new name.
I think the process to wipe out an entire life of government information is illegal. Something a criminal might try to do after being relived from prison. You can legally change your name, that is no problem. All you need is some money for court fees. You tell the judge what you would like your new name to be, and they pretty much will do that for you.



However. I don't think anyone, no matter if they change their name could get rid of their past driving record. Anyway there is, is most likely illegal. And also. Unless you have completely lost your social security card, or any other form of ID, your social security number can not be changed. They give you one at birth. It's permanent.
  • creating file
  • school nurse needing advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment