Saturday 24 September 2011

I am freaking out and panicing..need advise..How can I protect my property. I have a drug addicted nephew who?

has destroyed everyone's life stealing multiple items and money from my now dying mom, disabled brother, other brother, and apparently has broken into multiple houses to support his habit and it again homeless and jobless and was hanging around my mom's house..broke into her house before Christmas last year and was fopund hiding and living in the attic and stole multiple expensive Christmas presents.



He has stolen from me a credit card and changed $1000 before discover, has my social security number or did as he stole my driver's licence and in my lifetime 5 complete set of keys. He somehow gets in the houses and cars even if locks are changed. I have a shed at my mom's and he broke dozens of locks anfd it appears he has stolen stuff but I am afraid to look due to him living in it and using the bathoom everywhere in his drugged up state..broke windows and dead squirrels may be in there and I am afraid of the virus they may carry so don't even know what he took from there..(cont)
I am freaking out and panicing..need advise..How can I protect my property. I have a drug addicted nephew who?
Yes he is family but why has no one called the police or started to get them involved. He clearly has no intention of getting help for his addiction, so the next best thing is to help him by not enabling him. Get the police involved.....even if he goes to jail its a time for him to sober up.....its really all that you can do.
I am freaking out and panicing..need advise..How can I protect my property. I have a drug addicted nephew who?
and helps but she is much better at not helping or trusting him now..she is probably the weakest link..the guys mom totally wrote hiom off and so my mom and us are stuck as it is our house he goes to..they need to get a restraining order..f.

Report Abuse


I am going to see my mom tommorrow and try to get her to convince my brother who has power of attorney to file a restraining order on her behalf..thanks everyone

Report Abuse


Take him to.......



R.E.H.A.B
Confront him and put the ultimatum. Either he goes to rehab, or you have him charged by the police.
Report to the proper authorities in your area and put him in a rehabilitation center..Do it now dont hesistate for you'll never now what he will do next..
Don't take your chances. I know you might feel sorry for doing this, but you should definetly turn him in immediately. It's the only way to keep him away from the drugs, and stop his bad habits.
Do what you would with anybody else stealing from you. Turn him IN. He needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment