Wednesday 21 September 2011

Name change / credit?

I recently divorced and I am now using my maiden name. I have applied for a credit card just to see if I get one in my new name.



Does anyone know if a credit score will change after divorce or will my %26quot;married name%26quot; debt carry with me because of my social security number?

How long does it take a creditor to notice the name change?
Name change / credit?
your credit is run off your social security #. The names can change and it makes no difference.
Name change / credit?
It will carry with you because the agencies use SS numbers.
They are just going to look up your credit based on your SSN so if it was lousy credit before it is still lousy and you will not ge the card.



Have you notified the Social Security office in your area of the name change.
Hi,

I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came accross this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:

http://www.smallurl.info/?r=2hv

No comments:

Post a Comment