Saturday 24 September 2011

Someone I know did something very bad to me?

Infact she messed up my credit score when I was trying to help her. I know her social security number but I don't know her drivers license number, how can I get her back and make her pay for this?

....To those of you who will be offended by my question, just report me and keep it moving, I don't want to know what you think about what I'm trying to do, it won't change my credit score. Just give me some advice on playing the game.
Someone I know did something very bad to me?
Identity theft has consequences if you are caught. Don't risk going to jail or paying fines just to get even.



Take your friend to court. Make her pay everything. What ever it is you signed for - have it reposessed.



In the future, if people give you a problem about this - explain that it was because you consigned something with a dead beat.



Two great sites for dealing with credit related issues and identiy theft: scambusters.org and bankrate.com.



Good luck.
Someone I know did something very bad to me?
Report her to the police or sue her for damages.
If you have documentation take her to court for any money she may owe you. And you can dispute it with the credit agencies.
You need to take her to court. Getting even is childish and doesn't do you any good. Take her to court and get it solved legally. This way, you can begin to clean up your credit and move on. You hold on to anger and revenge, you hurt yourself and no one else.
Civil Court if you have documentation.
Are you serious? How did she mess your credit score up? Did she get a credit card in your name and rack up a bill that didn't get paid? That's the only way I know of to mess up your credit score. Also, everytime you apply for credit, a credit report is pulled and you loose points because you are accessing credit. So applying for tons of credit cards would definately hurt you.



Are you sure you want to do this? It's against the law and you could go to jail. It hurts now, but if being arrested is something you don't want on your next job application or resume? Just a thought.
I agree with you, those who play must pay!! First i would be 100% sure she stuck it to you. if there is any doubt leave it alone. Start by applying for a bunch of credit cards in her name of course. if you get some you need to decide if you risk using them (you may be caught). if you think it's worth the risk, go for it. My brother stole my parents credit card and ran up about $6000 before they found out. so go wild--new ward robe, lots of cash advances, the whole deal. sometimes the only way a person will learn a lesson is to be given a taste of their own medicine!!
Well, its pretty dirty, but Id put her SS number all over the net. Criminals will see it and run with it. I agree with one of your other answers, those who play should pay.
Talk to an attorney. If you co signed and she has not paid, you are responsible for the loan. An attorney will threaten her and it will have more of an impact on her than you would.



I am sure she is not worth going to jail for, so why chance it?
You took a risk when you co-signed for her.



Unfortunately there is nothing %26quot;legal%26quot; you can do.



If I were you, I would confront her and ask to to sign a repayment letter.



This will hold up in court.



You do not need to enclose the details of the loan you cosigned on, just write, I %26quot;name%26quot; agree to pay %26quot;name%26quot; the amount of %26quot;$.00.00%26quot; the total amount of %26quot;$.00%26quot; in monthly installment payments of %26quot;$00%26quot; beginning on 2/2/2000.



If I default, I will owe the entire amount all at once.





Signature X_________________









She should have no problem signing this if she agreed to pay the original loan.





Or you could have her refinance the loan with herself and another %26quot;trusting%26quot; cosigner.





Dont do anything illegal.



If you use her social fraudulently, you are commiting a felony.



Then you my dear, will be sitting in a cell because you wanted to get even. Who would be the winner then?



Dont ever cosign for ANYONE!







If you need help dealing with the effects of this on your credit, this coompany can help: http://www.expert-credit-advice.com/cred鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment