Wednesday 21 September 2011

I just lost my wallet and my Social Security Card was in there. Is there anyway i can change my SSN?

I lost my wallet and my SSC was in there and of course along with my ID and a bunch of other personal things. I know its not good to have them both together but i jump from house to house and feared losing it so i held on to it.



Well i am going to send for another card but is there anyway i can get a new number? if so, how do i go about getting one? what are the fees and how does my info get transfered? last thing i need is for someone to steal my identity.
I just lost my wallet and my Social Security Card was in there. Is there anyway i can change my SSN?
No, they will not issue you a new SS number.



Chances are, if you lost your wallet, someone took the cash and threw the wallet in the trash.
I just lost my wallet and my Social Security Card was in there. Is there anyway i can change my SSN?
You never get a new number. They will just mail you another one. Sorry
Yes you can, but it wipes out your credit history. Be ready to only be able to get a credit card with a $250 limit and a cosigner if you want to buy a car, and forget about buying a house for several years.



Call the Social Security Office and ask for a new one.
Just report it to the Social Security Administration right away.
  • what happens to body
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment