Saturday 24 September 2011

Do japanese companies background check you for every thing like education and criminal records if im working?

But what if i changed my NAME? How would they do that?

And do I need a sin card or Social security number to the employer?? What kind of company WONT need a SIN numebr or a Identification number? If I goto Japan, do i get a new japanese identification number? Do they even have a identification number? I know korea does.... i have a korean identification number, but can i get a new one in japan? How do i do that? Even if i cant do it illigally!
Do japanese companies background check you for every thing like education and criminal records if im working?
I would not mess with the Japanese, they have some of the strictest immigration laws, and would put your butt in jail

No comments:

Post a Comment