Saturday 24 September 2011

What type of lawyer do I need?

is is a civil law or a family law issue. a relative by marriage or blood.

An individual has taken out a contract that permits him to recieve payments, as long as I am either dependent or living with him. This person has also put false information in my medical files . They have effected my credit by opening joint accounts with out my knowledge.



i had tried to start over by changing my name, but the names were linked through the social security number.

how do I challenge and erase the information in my records?

How do I overturn the contract that granted this person right to take aout a hundred thousand dollar poice on me from which he receives anuity benifits as long as I am dependent or leagally tied to him. Moving out , has stopped it.



I have asked tellers at the court house, and they don't know.

I have called lawyers in the phone book, and they all say:%26quot; never did a case like that, call some one else%26quot;
What type of lawyer do I need?
This certainly is a unique issue....try starting with http://www.findlaw.com. This may at least help you determine whether this is a family law or cival case. You may also want to trace back the court in which this person was given either Power of Attorney or Custodial rights...if that case was heard in a family law court (which I'm suspecting) then this would be family law as well, because in essence, you are wanting these privaledges revoked! You didn't say how old you are, but I think age has a lot to do with it as well!
What type of lawyer do I need?
This is family law, although if you're talking about Social Security benefits, you could find a lawyer that specializes in Social Security matters.

Call your city and/or state bar association for free referral to correct type of attorney.
are you married to this person? did you sign this contract? do you have a copy of this saying they could do this? I have never heard of this. best thing to do is to file a freeze on your accounts with the credit bureaus. also, you have a right to dispute what is in your medical records. also call the police and file a report, sounds like identity theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment