Friday 16 September 2011

Can I find a person's current workplace with their social security number?

Basically have my son's mother flake out on me, I have contacted an attorney, but she has sinced moved and changed jobs, etc...what I want to know is this. I had a friend pull her credit, and everything is still the same, except she changed her address to a PO Box, where they have her listed as working is not accurate. I am trying to locate her current address and workplace as I am having her served with papers for custody of our son. For clarification, I am ot a stalker, I am not an abuser, I am not crazy, I am trying to find out info on how I can get this woman's CURRENT address and wrokplace without using her credit report as it is not accurate. I have her social security, and I also know her ill father that lives with her gets his dissability to the same address, where ever that may be...ANYWAY, thanks for the info and please keep the comments to the point and non judgemental, it is possible for women to go crazy based on their past, that is the case here...THANKS! and HELP!!!!!
Can I find a person's current workplace with their social security number?
www.intellius.com is a pay site which one can use to search by social security number and has given me name, current phone number, current address, list of associates and relatives, court actions, etc.. on a person for whom I was looking...



And then you could always go with hiring a PI to find her. They have ways of finding people that we cannot dream of...



Also, my mom once was trying to track down an old boyfriend.. and got hold of a member of his family.. left a message that he had %26quot;won a bass boat%26quot; in a drawing he had signed up for and gave the number of a friend who was in with her and lived in a different state.. sure enough he called to claim his prize.. oh, sir, we need your address in order to send the claim forms.. and to make it legit, she really sent him a miniature (kids toy) boat. :)
Can I find a person's current workplace with their social security number?
I think your attorney should be having a paralegal doing this work for you. Consider changing attorneys.
she just disappeared. leave her alone. since you have not mentioned that she is not a bad person. you sound defensive.
I am going through the exact same thing with the father of my children. He owes a TON of money in back support yet he has virtually %26quot;disappeared%26quot;.......everything has been taken out of his name. ugh.



I have an attorney and she was able to pull some stuff up with his SSN. BUT....the best way to go about it is file your case with the Department of Child Support Services. Each state will have one (they just may be named something else). Once your case is filed with a DCSS, the government uses the SSN to track down employment, addresses, etc.....if the non-custodial parent owes more than $5,000, the state can take away their licence (drivers, real estate, doctor's....anything they'd need a licence for!) AND take away their passport!



I truly wish you the best of luck. I know how frustrating it can be with wanting to get papers served but no current address--I have been trying to track down our deadbeat since 2003. But, if they live with someone and the place is under that person's name, it can be too difficult to find them.



Best bet is to get your case filed! Or start a case with your local DCSS!!!
Have her skipped traced you will find her through family members. find someone that will do this as credit reports are not always accurate.
There are many resources available online now,you can try

http://www.findnames.info/lookup.html Maybe helpful to you.Best luck.
I don't know you but i am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with this, i would think that the Secretary of state office where you live would have some kind of help for you.Maybe she has had a car registered.That would help you,because father or mother if you have a baby you have to support that child.
  • web ftp hosting
  • how to remove a trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment