Saturday, 4 June 2011

Social security name change with expired visa?

I came to america from australia on a j-1 visa as a nanny- i got a social security number during that time. when my visa had finished i returned to australia and then came back on the VWP 5 months later and married my boyfriend. my vwp visa has been expired since feb 2008. i have been married since dec 2008. how do i change my name on my social security card when my visa is not valid?|||You can do that when you get EAD as the part of green card application filing. Until then, you cannot change name, and you cannot use the SSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment