Saturday 4 June 2011

My phone bill is in my name but has a different social security number. is it still building my credit?

i am trying to change the social security number to my own. i dont know how the mix up occured.|||Paying your phone bill on time will never help improve your credit. The only reason why people say this is important is if you DON%26#039;T pay your phone bill and they send it to collections, THEN it goes on your credit reports. But they don%26#039;t report your good behavior- doesn%26#039;t that suck!!|||I don%26#039;t think a phone bill has anything to do with building your credit. They will report you if you don%26#039;t pay, but utilities do not make regular reports to a credit bureau.





Sorry. You have to get CREDI to build credit. That means someone gives you something of value and gets paid later.|||no, you better get it fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment