Saturday 4 June 2011

Has anyone gotten a new Social security number? if so how did you do it?

someone keeps calling my house saying i slept with his wife, and putting letters in my mail box. I was thinking i need to change my SSN and move. Has anyone ever changed there SSN name and if so, how did they do it?|||If you join the witness protection program.|||The odds of your story being true seem slim to me. I don%26#039;t know why you really need a new SSN, but even if I knew how to help you I wouldn%26#039;t.|||You can%26#039;t.





Someone calling your house doesn%26#039;t necessarily have your SSN.|||You can not change your SS#.They give it to you when you are born and write it on your death certificate when you die.Fin|||I am not sure what changing your SSN has to do with the situation you are describing. Seems the simplest way to solve the calls would be to change your phone number and get it unlisted or get a prepaid cell and turn landline off.


As far as the letters in the mailbox...unless the person is in your household or is the mail carrier, (who is employed by the Federal Government), uhhh, isn%26#039;t it a Federal offense to be messing with your mailbox anyway?





I really don%26#039;t think it is wise or that you have a legitimate cause to go messing around with your SSN based on the circumstances given.


Have you left out any information here?

No comments:

Post a Comment