Saturday, 4 June 2011

How do you change your social security number from your married name to your maiden name?

I took my husbands name and changed my ss number. We are still married, but I would like to use my maiden name again. What do I need to do to change my ss number again?|||A court order. It%26#039;s not as easy going back to the maiden name.|||Divorce him and present your divorce papers to the SS office and point out the part where it says you were given your maiden name back.|||Go to the Social Security Office in your area, take your birth cert, and your marriage license.

No comments:

Post a Comment