Saturday 4 June 2011

How is it possible for the Social Security office to change your date of birth?

How could this happen?!? While trying to e-file my taxes I found that the IRS not once, but twice rejected the e-file because it said that my date of birth didn%26#039;t correspond with my social security number and was then refereed to the IRS hot line. After calling the IRS, I find that somehow the social security office has changed my date of birth to exactly one month earlier... how is this even possible? So... going by what the IRS representative told me, now my birthday is one month earlier than it has been for the past 20 years. Last year when I filed, so was not the case, therefor over the coarse of the year somehow my date of birth has been changed by the social security office has changed it. How is this even possible? All of the sudden I was born a month earlier... what?|||it is possible because of special reasons.|||This happened to me also!





Here is where I posted it.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100219180332AAVqk32

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment