Saturday, 4 June 2011

How can i change my name and social security number in california in alameda county?

i want to change my social security number and my legal name how do i do this in the almeda county and is changing your social security number legal?|||You cannot change your social security number. Go to court to change your name.*|||what are you hiding from.|||Enter the witness protection program. Otherwise, you can only change your name. Social Security Number is stuck with you until you either die or renounce your citizenship and move to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment