Saturday 4 June 2011

Changing one's Social Security Number?

How, exactly, would one go about changing one%26#039;s existing social security number? Not that I%26#039;m a felon, but I know for a fact that someone out there is using databases in an effort to track my girlfriend and I%26#039;s whereabouts and such. I also think he%26#039;s capable of theft and fraud. Truly a sick man.|||I dont think you can but give them a call. They are very helpful at the 1-800 number.





http://www.ssa.gov/|||there is no legal way to change your SSN|||sorry mohammed .... that one wont work either|||You could ask your state DMV; though I don%26#039;t think you can.


www.dmv.org|||Maybe you ought to give him his wife back..jk





I am not sure if you can,think of all the records that would have to be changed.Ive never heard if you can do that or not,interesting question.|||Contact you local Social Securty Office and explain to them the problem. You can get a new number, but I think you need to show proof of ID theft or something of the sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment